<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d172457609880963017\x26blogName\x3d//Aku.Me.Esha\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://esha69.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://esha69.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7732789702850842870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about
version : tenth; A.N.JELL
blog started : 090117
blog dead : 091231
hits : hit counter since 090914

rules
}No right-click
}No highlighting text
}No spamming & bashing
}One advertisement per week
}Tag before leave
}Leave your name & url
}Do not take out anything from this blog w/o my permissions

favourite posts
Past Layouts I'm A Hottest I Got Tagged Wishes Gerhana Matahari Pig-Rabbit I'm A B2UTY
affiliates
sister #2 nina nana nzyrahun nr kak ina zafirah faiqah nabila mira joanna janice race shira miza
Those who are not on the list,do tell me ;)

help me!

music

credits
Designs, Icons & Coding : Me
Images : Soompi
Script : Dynamic Drive
Music Player : Mixpod
Host : Blogger

follow me on Twitter

Time Square , Kuala Lumpur
Monday, December 7, 2009

On last Friday , me & my sisters went to Time Square, KL by taxi, Komuter & Monorail. No! We didn't play at Cosmo World.We went there for a shopping :) It was our first time shopping at TS & I must say, it was really F.U.N! I didn't know that TS Shopping mall is SO BIG ! 12 Levels? 12? yeah,12 Levels plus the Cosmo World. We window-shop-ed from GF to the 10th Floor.Omoo, kaki rasa nak tercabut, but still nak jalan-jalan lagi :) & Most of the shops sangat MURAH kalau dibandingkan dengan Sunway Pyramid.Unfortunately, I didn't have so much money because I gave all my four-hundreds to my mom.I only have a hundred on my hand :( So, what I bought at TS are 2PM Badge, Junsu's Nametag, 2PM Huge Poster, Junho-like watch, a dress, seven earring, E-Pop, &
........










.........








.......


DWEJITOKKI!







EDIT--------

I just watched Buletin Utama.They said that Air Asia will have flight to Seoul,Korea next year.I'm so excited about that! My mom told me before this that they (AA) will have two new flights; Korea & Japan starting next year.I believe in her because she works there.Omoo, I'm freaking EXCITED!
EDIT----


Actually, this week, I should be at Melaka with my 2 elder sisters.But, I cancelled because I've no money T.T But, after that I heard that my mom will bring me along to Singapore again this week.I'm not sure either this is true or not.but, I wish it is true because this week on Saturday is Seoul'd Out Concert,right? link Who knows that I will meet with FT Island :D

Labels: , , , , ,


[back to the top]
owner
My name is Nur A'isyah but commonly known as Esha. I do have a Korean name that was picked by myself; 윤수민 (Yoon Soo Min). I was born on 940906 and currently waiting for PMR Results. I love photoshop, editing and things. I can't live without computer, internet, musics and phone. I'm proud to be a Hottest, I AM, B2UTY, Triple S, 4Nia, Kamilia, ELF, A+ & Kiss Me :D
2PM's KIM JUNSU is my hubby!
myspace-facebook-twitter

Followers

tagboard

wishlist
[/]korean dictionary
[ ]Korean For Dummies
[ ]experience 4 seasons- summer, fall, spring, winter
[/]2PM's Poster
[ ]Fly to South Korea & Japan
[ ]Fly to Singapore again
[ ]a blogshop
[ ]You're Beautiful DVD
[/]MP4
[ ]Adobe Illustrator
[ ]Good results in PMR
[ ]be able to make fanarts
[ ]meet ONEDAY of course (!)
[ ]BEAST Is The B2ST
[ ]PARK JAEBEOM!
[ ]snail mail penpal
& more

archives
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009