<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d172457609880963017\x26blogName\x3d//Aku.Me.Esha\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://esha69.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://esha69.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7732789702850842870', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about
version : tenth; A.N.JELL
blog started : 090117
blog dead : 091231
hits : hit counter since 090914

rules
}No right-click
}No highlighting text
}No spamming & bashing
}One advertisement per week
}Tag before leave
}Leave your name & url
}Do not take out anything from this blog w/o my permissions

favourite posts
Past Layouts I'm A Hottest I Got Tagged Wishes Gerhana Matahari Pig-Rabbit I'm A B2UTY
affiliates
sister #2 nina nana nzyrahun nr kak ina zafirah faiqah nabila mira joanna janice race shira miza
Those who are not on the list,do tell me ;)

help me!

music

credits
Designs, Icons & Coding : Me
Images : Soompi
Script : Dynamic Drive
Music Player : Mixpod
Host : Blogger

follow me on Twitter

Mari Kita Cuci!
Monday, November 9, 2009

Yesterday, me & my family went to Istana Budaya to watch Cuci The Musical.There are a lot of people & I can see so many artists came to the musical.Yesterday is our (my siblings) first time watching theater/musical.It was not dissapointed but it was really GREAT! I have no regrets watching the musical.Here's some pictures from yesterday events ;


before the musical starts.


after the musical finished.


before autograph session.


She's really PRETTY!

After we done with the autographs&photographs sessions, we went to Pavilion to have our dinner at Teppayaki.It was our second time at the 'restaurant' (well,not a restaurant,but kinda).So yummy =p

Oh yeah *singingMBLAQohyeah* before we went to Istana Budaya, we went to KLCC first.As soon as we arrived at KLCC, we went to Swatch to repair me & my sister's Swatch.Then, me & my sisters (except the eldest sister)  stopped by at Giordano because I spotted Jae Joong's shirt! It costs RM 54.I asked myself so many times, "Should I buy this?" At the end, I didn't :( Maybe next time.


Then we went to Kinokuniya.I browsed for Korean For Dummies but the only For Dummies that avaible are Japanese, Spanish, Chinese & French.Korean For Dummies are out-of-stocks.I've been looking for that book since I found the book at The Garden.Until now,I'm full of regrets for not buying the book! At the end, I bought this & this. At first, I want to buy a Korean Dictionary because it costs cheaper than I thought at RM 70++.


Labels: , , , , ,


[back to the top]
owner
My name is Nur A'isyah but commonly known as Esha. I do have a Korean name that was picked by myself; 윤수민 (Yoon Soo Min). I was born on 940906 and currently waiting for PMR Results. I love photoshop, editing and things. I can't live without computer, internet, musics and phone. I'm proud to be a Hottest, I AM, B2UTY, Triple S, 4Nia, Kamilia, ELF, A+ & Kiss Me :D
2PM's KIM JUNSU is my hubby!
myspace-facebook-twitter

Followers

tagboard

wishlist
[/]korean dictionary
[ ]Korean For Dummies
[ ]experience 4 seasons- summer, fall, spring, winter
[/]2PM's Poster
[ ]Fly to South Korea & Japan
[ ]Fly to Singapore again
[ ]a blogshop
[ ]You're Beautiful DVD
[/]MP4
[ ]Adobe Illustrator
[ ]Good results in PMR
[ ]be able to make fanarts
[ ]meet ONEDAY of course (!)
[ ]BEAST Is The B2ST
[ ]PARK JAEBEOM!
[ ]snail mail penpal
& more

archives
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009